Free Trial Aikido Classes in Dublin for Kids
Tuesday or Saturday
Calling all Parents with children looking for kids Martial Art classes in Dublin
- Looking for kids classes on a Saturday?
- Looking for childrens classes after school?
- Looking for something kids can do for the summer?
- Looking for a martial arts class suitable for children?
- looking for extra curricular activities for children?
- Does your child need to boost their confidence?
- Need a fun social activity for children?
- Need to get your child moving and active?
We may have what you are looking for!
Please call the number on the top of this web page or contact us via the DTA facebook page to book your child in for your FREE lesson.
(Don't just turn up as there may already be a full mat on that day)
We hold childrens martial arts classes (Aikido) at the Belgard Community Centre (opposite the Belgard Luas Stop) on on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Consider bringing a companion with your child for support, but don't be nervous, everybody in our club are people just like you and very welcoming of new young students. We have a good ratio of ages from 5 years up to 16 years and a good gender balance. We also have a talented female Sensei regularly teaching a part of every clildrens class. All our instructors working with Children are Garda Vetted and registered with IMAC.
Read more about our KIDS AIKIDO MARTIAL ART CLASSES here