Free Trial Aikido Classes in Dublin for Kids
Thursday or Saturday
Calling all Parents with children looking for kids activities in Dublin
- Looking for kids classes on a Saturday?
- Looking for childrens classes after school?
- Looking for something kids can do for the summer?
- Looking for a martial arts class suitable for children?
- looking for extra curricular activities for children?
- Does your child need to boost their confidence?
- Need a fun activity for children?
- Need to get your child moving and active?
We may have what you are looking for!
Please call the number on the top of this web page or contact us via the DTA facebook page to book your child in for your FREE lesson. (Don't just turn up as there may already be a full mat on that day)
We hold classes at the Belgard Community Centre (opposite the Belgard Luas Stop) on on Thursdays from 5:00pm and Saturdays from 10:00 am
Consider bringin a friend for support, but don't be nervous, everybody in our club are people just like you and very welcoming of new young students. We have a good ratio of ages from 5 years up to 16 years and a good gender balance. We also have a female Sensei regularly teaching a part of every clildrens and youth class. All our instructors are Garda Vetted and registered with IMAC.
Read more about our KIDS AIKIDO CLASSES here