❸ FREE TRIAL - KIDS: Children's Martial Arts Classes in Dublin
Fun, Games and Aikido any Tuesday this month from 5:00pm
Calling all Parents/Guardians with children looking for safe, child friendly and IMAC registered kids Martial Art classes in Dublin
- Looking for kids classes / activities on a Saturday?
- Looking for after school classes?
- Looking for something exciting children can do for the winter?
- Looking for a martial arts class suitable and safe for children?
- looking for extra curricular activities for children?
- Does your child need to boost their confidence?
- Need a fun social activity for children?
- Need to get your child moving and active?
We may have what you are looking for!
Please contact us via the Dublin Tomiki Aikido facebook page or call 085 7296643 to book your child in for a FREE introductory lesson.
(Don't just turn up as there may already be a full mat on that day)
BRING A FRIEND: Consider bringing a companion with your child for support, but don't be nervous, everybody in our club are Parents/guardians just like you and we are very welcoming of new young students. We have a good ratio of boys and girls of ages from 5 years up to 16 years. We have a very talented female Sensei teaching a part of every children's class. All instructors working with children are Garda Vetted, qualified coaches, registered with IMAC and have undergone training in child safety and first aid.
Read more about our KIDS AIKIDO MARTIAL ART CLASSES & Our Class timetable here