❸ FREE TRIAL - KIDS: Children's Martial Arts Classes in Dublin
Fun, Games and Aikido any Tuesday this month from 5:00pm
Calling all Parents with children looking for kids Martial Art classes in Dublin
- Looking for kids classes on a Saturday?
- Looking for childrens classes after school?
- Looking for something kids can do for the winter?
- Looking for a martial arts class suitable for children?
- looking for extra curricular activities for children?
- Does your child need to boost their confidence?
- Need a fun social activity for children?
- Need to get your child moving and active?
We may have what you are looking for!
Please call the number on the top of this web page or contact us via the DTA facebook page to book your child in for their FREE lesson.
(Don't just turn up as there may already be a full mat on that day)
We hold Childrens Martial Arts classes at the Belgard Community Centre (opposite the Belgard Luas Stop) on on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Consider bringing a companion with your child for support, but don't be nervous, everybody in our club are Parents/guardians just like you and we are very welcoming of new young students. We have a good ratio of ages from 5 years up to 16 years and a good gender balance. We have a very talented female Sensei teaching a part of every childrens class. All our instructors working with Children are Garda Vetted, registered with IMAC and have undergone training in child safety and first aid.
Read more about our KIDS AIKIDO MARTIAL ART CLASSES here