FREE trial Evening Classes for Adults
Tuesday or Thursday @ 7:30pm
Adult Evening Classes Dublin
Are looking for something different to do in the evenings?
- Want to get a bit fitter?
- Want to meet new people?
- Want to develop your confidence?
- Want to learn a new skill?
- Want a martial art that does not involve agressive punching and kicking?
- Want to learn a bit of self-defense?
- Want to try a new sport?
- Want to try something elite?
- Want to become a black belt?
Please call 085 729 6643 or contact us via the DTA facebook page to book in for a FREE two hour class.
NOTE: Don't just drop by unannounced as you may not gain access to the building unless you are booking in as a guest ...and remember to bring loose clothing (sweatshirt and bottoms) or a judo suit as you will be expected to join the class
We hold classes at the Belgard Community Centre (opposite the Belgard Luas Stop) on Tuesdays and Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
You are welcome to bring a friend (or two). Don't be nervous, everybody in our club are people just like you and very welcoming of new students. We have a good ratio of female students and we also have a very talented female Sensei regularly teaching a part of every evening class.
Read more about our ADULT Dublin AIKIDO CLASSES here