FREE trial Evening Classes for Adults
Tuesday or Thursday @ 7:30pm
Adult Evening Classes Dublin
Are looking for something different to do in the evenings?
- Want to get a bit fitter?
- Want to meet new interesting people?
- Want to develop your confidence?
- Want to learn a new skill?
- Want a martial art that does not involve punching and kicking?
- Want to learn a bit of self-defense?
- Want to try a new sport?
- Want to become the next Sport Aikido National, European or World Champion?
Please call the number on the top of this web page or contact us via the DTA facebook page to book in for your FREE lesson.
(Don't just drop by unannounced as you may not gain access to the building unless expected ...and remember to bring loose clothing or a judo suit as you will be expected to join the class )
We hold classes at the Belgard Community Centre (opposite the Belgard Luas Stop) on Tuesdays and Thursday from 7:30pm
You are welcome to bring a friend (or two). Don't be nervous, everybody in our club are people just like you and very welcoming of new students. We have a good ratio of female students and we also have a very talented female Sensei regularly teaching a part of every evening class.
Read more about our ADULT Dublin AIKIDO CLASSES here