Junior & Youth Grading
at Dublin Tomiki Aikido Dojo, Belgard.
(1) Junior grading (age 5-10) : 16:45 to 17:45
(2) Medal Award Ceremony : 17:45 to 18:00
(3) Youth grading (age 10-16): 18:00 to 19.00
Youth Members arriving after 16:45
Unless specifically invited into the dojo, youth members should remain in the outside corridor (or downstairs in the canteen) keeping noise to a minimum to avoid causing distraction to Junior candidates undergoing examination.
- Please have candidates there at least 10 minutes before grading start time
- Please ensure candidates have their suit, belt and water.
- Because of limited seating space at the back of the dojo, parents/guardians of those immediatly grading have priority.
- Please put mobile phones on silent and keep conversation low to avoid distracting candidates.
- Grading is €5 per candidate
- If you have any questions you can message Keith or Pam via the DTA Facebook page.
- Parents and Guardians can take photos or videos to record the event.
CHILD PROTECTION NOTICE (Photos/videos): Due care must be taken if publishing any photos or videos on social media for the privacy, safety and protection of all junior/youth members. Permission should be sought from respective guardians before publishing any pictures of junior/youth members they are responsible for.
As always; thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm!